View LinkedIn Profile
Download as PDF...
Download as MS Word...
|Flipboard Magazine about Big Data|
Send Email to Rick...
- Gathering and interpreting information from teams that contain both technical and non-technical members. Bridge gaps between those two groups in ways that they can sometimes not do on their own.
- A good listener and teacher who can conduct training sessions, create formal presentations and deliver to large groups.
- Produce documentation, reports, charts, diagrams, organized in a manner that is familiar and appropriate to the each audience.
- Able to provide creative ideas, quickly formulate a “Plan B”, and present compelling proposals to the audience.
- Adaptable, so that work style integrates well into the team. Thrives in matrixed and cross-functional team environments.
- Proactive, goal-driven and results-oriented both as a leader and as an individual contributor.
- Managerial and leadership skills; passionate about mentoring staff.
- Envisions robust enterprise systems and business processes while striving to reduce complexity and mitigate risk.
- Experience as a programmer, manager of projects and of development staff, and architect of full lifecycle projects
RBS (Citizens Bank)
2009 - present
Solution Architect, Vice President
Director of Technology